_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20 May 2010

pink and yellow


Taken somewhere in Venice.

I miss California, I miss the ocean breeze and seeing surfers early in the morning walking to the beach...I just miss it all. Thinking about flying back to LA and taking a drive up to Santa Barbara....or to Laguna...or maybe Huntington... I just need a beach and a blanket and I'm happy.

I love summer, I just hate it when it's here in Vegas.

Currently listening to: Grizzly Bear- "Ready, Able"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute photo!
you have a great blog, keep it up
and thanks for the comments, they mean the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Marinka said...

I could understand why, the place looks nice ^^