_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

08 July 2010

birthday tulips


My hubby surprised me with my favorite flowers for my birthday. They never fail to put a smile on my face.

I've been itching to get out of the desert again. It hasn't been too fun being outdoors lately, it takes a lot out of you within a matter of a few minutes. I'm feeling like a roadtrip to San Diego...I haven't taken a roadtrip in ages. I guess we've been too reliant on flying stand by everywhere, but sometimes it's the journey that's the best part.

If we do get a chance to hit the road this summer, this song will definitely be on my playlist:
The Black Keys- "When the Lights Go Out"
I love their bluesy vibe so much. Makes me wanna drive with the windows rolled down and my hands swaying in the breeze. Yup...I think we're long overdue for a roadtrip!

No comments: