_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20 July 2010

stopping by woods on a snowy evening


The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep...
--Robert Frost

This was taken this past winter. I set the ISO too high, so the moon looks really bright. It's definitely not the greatest moon shot ever... I guess I'll try again this Monday when the next full moon arrives. One day I'll be able to get a really unobstructed shot. I hear the best time to take a moon photo is right at the end of dusk, when there's still a hint of light in the sky.

It's going to be kind of a tough few weeks ahead...I hope it doesn't drain me of every ounce of inspiration and turn me into a total grumpy bear. I think I'm ready for fall. 





2 comments:

WolfandDeer said...

Are you kidding? That's a beautiful moon shot!

Really inspiring photography!

Keep it coming!



wolfanddeer.blogspot.com

Marinka said...

I agree with the first comment it is really stunning!!