_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 November 2010

otto cake





Otto Cake is a funky little bakery tucked away in Honolulu's Arts District (in Chinatown to be exact).  This little bake shop serves up some of THE best cheesecakes I've ever had. I admit, it's the punk rock roots that first drew me in to this inconspicuous little bake shop, but it's the cheesecakes that leave me wanting to tell everyone I can about it. We recently tried the lilikoi cheesecake, and ohmygod, it was a-mazing. Definitely worth a visit.

P.S. I apologize for the onslaught of Hawaii pics...It's been too crazy/busy around here lately to take pics of daily life. Hope to get back into some form of normalcy soon.

Currently listening to: Belle and Sebastian-"Me and the Major"

6 comments:

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Hawaii is my dream place to visit, these make me want to go so much more. Beautiful colours x hivennn.

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

Looks so relaxing! Hawaii is a must on my list to visit places!
www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com

Cavan said...

Lovely pictures! And I am so jealous you get to eat that cheesecake. It looks delectable. Cheesecake is my fav.

Check out Runway Rundown!
www.runwayrundown.com
xoxo

Sarah @ Pandora's Box said...

Cheesecake is one of my fave desserts of all time! And that one looks delish!

Marinka said...

Personally I like your pictures of Hawaii, it's a place I have never been too, so it's always nice to know how it looks like.Indeed, before reading your blog the only images I knew from Hawai were those you see in the postcards or movies. But yours are really nice, they show another image of the island, in a really good way! I hope to visit someday ^^

alexandria said...

These are great food photos. Yes please to the cheesecake!