_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21 February 2011

somewhere between waking and sleeping


Taken from our trip to Mt. Charleston a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a huge fan of the snow, but this time around, I actually really enjoyed it.

It was a really nice escape from reality. Sometimes, we need those to gain some perspective.

I feel like I've sort of neglected this blog lately. It's not for the lack of trying...Life's just been throwing me lots of curve balls lately.

Recent things:
-Went to see the Black Keys show at the Chelsea Theater this weekend. They were as amazing as I'd imagined.
-Lots of scary and exciting changes in the horizon...more to come soon.
-Looking forward to baseball season.
-Revamping my closet. I got rid of a ton of stuff. Change is good.

Leaving you with this song. Have a great week.

No comments: