_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

09 February 2011

a work in progress


Currently in the beginning of a life-changing phase....without getting into too much detail (for a public blog, that is.)

I've always been a firm believer that people will always be a work in progress until the very last day of their  lives, and I'm no exception.

I'll continue to make a real effort to get back into the things I love, to taking life one day at a time, one fleeting moment at a time. To remember to be grateful for things that I do have, and to be willing to let go of things that won't serve the ultimate purpose in this life: happiness and love.

I just didn't want February to go by without a post, being that it's the shortest month... I'm sorry this one ended up sounding so dreary, but it's not meant to be. I'll be back when I get back... I've got some film photos that I've yet to scan...so hopefully I'll get to posting them here.

until then. ciao.

2 comments:

Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Wishing you the best of everything on your journey ;-)

Marinka said...

I wish you the best on your journey too, Your pictures are great as usual