_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

04 June 2011

hiatus?

Sorry for the lack of posts. I still have some film photos to scan, and hopefully a much-needed trip in about a month for my birthday, which is looming over me like some sort of deadline...Until then, I hope to be back shortly. I really miss this blog. I'm not sure how I went from tons of posts last year to practically neglecting it. I guess this year just hasn't been my year so far.

I cannot believe it's already June. I feel like the quote from Ferris Bueller is very appropriate in this case: "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Currently listening to:  Yarn Owl-"Bicycle"

No comments: