_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

09 October 2011

wait...what month is it?

 A random photo from along the PCH. Just because.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record...Sorry for the lack of posts. I need to break this cycle of only taking pictures when I'm out town. Now that Vegas weather is finally nice again, I'll be more inclined to take my camera around.
Anyway, we're off to Chicago tomorrow and I'm going to Seattle for the weekend for a quick work trip. I'm super excited to see Chicago! It'll be the first time ever for my husband and I, and all we can think about is deep dish pizzas....
Until next time!


Currently listening to: Simple Minds -"Don't You Forget About Me" (in a nostalgic mood tonight apparently!)

No comments: