_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

23 September 2010

leisurley stroll


Another long week has come and gone...it makes me wish I was still taking this nice morning walk around San Clemente. I could feel fall just around the corner...not so much here in the desert, but definitely in Southern California.
One another note, I'm excited to see  Band of Horses this Monday. It's been awhile since my last concert.
I hope this weekend will feel longer than the last one did, although I highly doubt it. One thing I badly need to do is start working out on a more regular basis again...or better yet, get back into yoga. I am in desperate need of calm and centering in my life. I feel like I've been off my axis for quite some time now...

Currently listening to: Rogue Valley-"Red River of the North"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that orange tree, what a beautiful place you live in :)

I know exactly what you mean about needing centering, I haven't been practised yoga for about 8 months now and it's doing my head no good!

hannah said...

:) oh i wish i actually live here, we were just visiting friends over the weekend.

yes, i haven't regularly done yoga in over a year, and i miss it quite a bit. i need to find a good studio nearby.