_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 October 2010

first flush




Second attempt at the first flush PX 600 Silver Shade, but I made the mistake of taking these photos when it's still pretty hot out, plus I think this pack was subjected to a lot of heat during shipping. So as you can see, they turned out reddish and dark... Hoping I have better luck with the newer version of the 600 film...whenever I have money to get more. This is a very expensive habit. It's a lot of trial and error...

2 comments:

isabelle said...

I know how you feel. very frustrating.
I read this very interesting article about these films: http://www.holgablog.com/2010/04/06/review-impossible-project-px100-silver-shade-first-flush/

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are really nice! I'm a fan!