_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28 August 2011

final sunday of august

Just some random snapshots from San Francisco. The adorable Persian in the last photo is Max, my friends' cat. He's such a natural in front of the camera. 

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been a little preoccupied lately...actually, that's not true, I've been preoccupied for awhile now. Ever get into those creative ruts where you feel like everything seems to suck the inspiration out of you on a daily basis? I think I need an extra curricular photography project that has nothing to do with work to snap me out of it. Or maybe a relaxing roadtrip might do the trick...


2 comments:

Marinka said...

I hope you will find your inspiration soon. Maybe a little rest will help

stephanie claire said...

i love this post - all the photos seem to fit perfectly together.

i hope you found your stride again, i think it's okay to give yourself some non-creative breathing room. you usually find it sneaks it way back in because it's just who you are..

you work inspires me!