_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

20 August 2011

outside lands '11

Sorry for the lack of posts, last week was a little nuts, and it doesn't look like it'll slow down anytime soon.

These were taken (w/ the Vignette app on Android) from Friday's Outside Lands. They wouldn't let any cameras with detachable lenses in the show, so phone pics it was! I think I would have broken my camera had I brought it anyway.

My phone died halfway through the day, so I missed some of the more memorable parts...like the Shins. Their show was so, so amazing. They've always been up there in my favorite bands list, but I'd never seen them live until that day. Needless to say I was on cloud 9.

Will try to post more photos from my weekend trip to SF, I managed to finish one 35mm roll, should be back from the lab in a few days. G'nite for now! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments: