_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

09 April 2012

central coast drive

Lone Cypress
 A new favorite in California: Carmel River State Beach
Monterey Fisherman's Wharf
 Monterey Bay Aquarium

Just wanted to post some film photos from our Santa Cruz-Monterey trip last month. It's so gorgeous up there. I wish we had more time to explore it.

Sorry for the lack of recent posts. Things have been a little busy as usual. I'm heading to LA and then Louisville at the end of the month for Derby... It should be very interesting since it's my first time.

I'm excited for baseball season starting up and we're planning to see our Dodgers sometime in July hopefully. We are off to a good start so far ;).

I hope everyone has a great week! Happy Monday!

No comments: